Too Young To Be That Kids Parents

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DAYS: Shane/Eve: Charles Shaughnessy's only 6 years older than Kassie Depaiva, and only 13 years older than Charlotte Ross

B&B: Eric/Ridge: John McCook's only 8 years older than Ronn Moss

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Didn't Jed Allen play Edward Q?  He was just 2 years older than Stuart Damen.  Totally ridiculous! 

I'm still on the hill by myself regarding Bev and Douglas Watson as father and daughter. Ugh!  

But what about the Kelli Giddish as Jacob's mother.  That was equally ridiculous if not more.  

• Members

One of the silliest has to be Leigh Taylor-Young playing Katherine Crane who was mother to Julian Crane played by Ben Masters who is only two years younger. The writers tried to explain as Katherine having had plastic surgery, but it still was a fail.

• Members

Jed Allen was ridiculous as Edward.  It was such a bad idea all around.

I kind of agree about Bev and Watson.  In scenes I have seen it seems more like they are a former married couple and much closer in age than father/daughter.

• Members

Joan Collins complained when 37 year old Gordon Thompson was cast as her son Adam Carrington calling him old. He was only 12 years younger than her. Gordon called her a cow. 

I think Stella Stevens was only 10 or 12 years older than Morgan Fairchild when she played her mother on Flamingo Road. 

Edited by SoapDope