DOOL: Another Brady Returns

• Members

lol. Honestly, I couldn't remember about Nadia and if she was coming back for sure so thank you.

Please register in order to view this content

I do believe you are right about Shawn. And I know Eve eventually is coming back as well. I think also fall. 

Well...at least we don't have to worry about them running out of episodes, since they were on December episodes before Corona hit?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think they taped through October and writing Christmas but I could be wrong on that. This damn taping schedule. If they go back to taping in say, August that would help a lot. But maybe it's better to film further as we can see? Who knows? I think 8 months is ridiculous though but it's clearly going to keep them in new episodes throughout summer and fall so ... kudos? LOL

It's hard to keep up with who's coming and going. I'm pretty sure Nadia was announced in March as returning. Galen, Freddie and Chandler are done and last air around 9/17 or 9/18. 

Sweeney was still taping I believe in March. Not sure on Madison or Beemer or Keegan.

I just want "Jay Johnson Returns as Philip". All I want. LOL. 

Didn't know about Eve returning. That's interesting I guess. 

Judi Evans also taped again, for what that's worth.

• Members

Judi is taping again already!!???? Lord...

I was reading Kassie's exit interview the other day so yeah she spilled she should be coming back. Don't know if she has filmed pre-virus. You know she is always returning either around October or New Years

Please register in order to view this content

I would LOVE to see Jay back as Phillip.

Oooooo….a longer Sami arc. Intriguing.  

But yeah...I do believe DAYS is the only soap (for now) that won't be affected by Corona. It would be funny if the ratings go up as a result. 

Edited by Taoboi