DOOL: Another Brady Returns

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah.

In the DAYS fanfic in my head, he would have been Jeremy Horton and Linsey Godfrey would be Dr. Stephanie Johnson.

He could have also been Andrew Donovan or Alex Kiriakis (and either could have been paired with Linsey's Sarah, but in my head Melissa Archer is Sarah). Both have never been on the show other than as kids.

Ron made him Rex because he likes the wink wink nudge nudge [!@#$%^&*].

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Yeah it doesn't work. 

I also never felt Roman and Kate needed kids together. It was Higley pushing her couple. So I really have no use for Rex or Cassie. They should be DiMera's. They could have been Tandre's wards, like how Stefano came back in 1993 with Kristen and Tony.

• Members

Yep. There was no time to care. Reilly also came in and Cassie was "dead" and Rex was often reduced to dancing in his underwear and becoming the next Austin Reed (dumb and unaware). I don't recall Reilly ever playing them together much as a family at all. 

I'd also rather see Kate with her dozens of other kids that aren't on the show, like, Philip.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

It just feels more 'natural' to me than someone not being on canvas for like 10 years, lol. I do get disappointed when they bring someone back I want around regularly and then they leave but it's still a good idea. Too bad the show has no budget because it could be a lot better but I'll take what I can get at this point.

• Members

Same

Chloe is back this fall though, or was supposed to be. Not sure the length and I think Shawn, Belle and Claire as well. 

They've had and will have a lot of exits so it makes sense to fill those slots, unless they were budgetarily cut and we're stuck with a lopsided canvas.

I'd like to know Billy Flynn's status. Mansi is recurring. Heard both are exiting but then it also seems Chad may stick around? Are they going to pair him with Belle again? Chloe? lol

Edited by KMan101