ALL SOAPS: GRADE FEBURARY SWEEPS

• Members

So...February Sweeps are over. Or was it sleeps?

A

B

C

D

F

I am still catching up on GH, but I've enjoyed the week of the reveal so far. Now that might change once I get to the fallout. So I would give it a solid B since it's been a while since I watched GH.

Y&R...hmmm...judging on one episode as I'm behind I would say a C. There were just too many people running around...none of whom I was interested in. But I still have EB's anniversary episodes to sit and watch.

How was your shows last month?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

l feed bad I don’t keep up with this board as much as I use but was wondering your current opinion of the Bell soaps and I have to agree. My own mother was confused over why nothing big happened during the ice storm on Y&R lol:

B&B is a waste of Courtney Hope’s talents and Thudley’s terrible writing, I get the feeling Thudley wanted his own version of Adam & Sharon but got scared lol.

• Members

Haha, I'm just as bad as keeping up, and whenever I post something lately is to post new links, but I like to chime in once in a while!

Please register in order to view this content

Y&R is still very shallow and empty, but has improved....I'm still tired of seeing the same 5-6 characters everyday, but I'm just glad the show has sort of steered away from "Adam and the Rest of Us" for the moment...I only really like the Sharon cancer story. Nick/Phyllis being reunited makes me sick, but I'm glad she's not treated like the saint she was the last few years before Stafford left in 2013....could care less about Billy/Amanda.....Why does this show want to keep Billy perpetually 21? They have never moved on from that since Billy Miller first came on like 12 years ago....

B&B.....sigh...we'd be here all night...LOL. I'm,  just glad it seems like Thomas's obsession with Hope will be ending soon.