GH: Casting News

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She is the perfect age to have been a Jordan recast and I'm confused why they didn't consider this to begin with a few years ago, but I'm so excited for this! Brook always delivered the goods.

Assuming she's on contract, that's a major win in the diversity department for this show. I can't remember the last time this show has had three African American women under contract at the same time, if ever?

• Members

Well we have Trinas Dad

Looks like Brook will play Trinas mom

Tie to further history & have Trinas grandma be Claudia Johnson Phillips played by Bianca Ferguson Taylor who would love to reprise the role she played from 1978-1987

Edited by John

• Members

Whitney!!

She was great on Passions, until JER screwed her (and every character) up. 

The show does seem to be getting crowded again though, still hoping for a cast purge. Even though most of the actors aren’t on contract, it’s a wonder how Frank manages to keep the show under budget with so many of them.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I had the same thought as well. Sigh, let's see what happens but it doesn't look good. There were a lot of anvils dropping in her dialogue with TJ the other day, too. Bless her heart because she's clearly trying but Briana Henry just never worked for me as Jordan. Her current storyline is actually pretty engaging but she's just simply too young for the part and I've never been able to look past it.

I'm not sure if she was ever on contract but I think you're right about the opening credits. I don't think she was ever in the Faces of the Heart opening.

Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

Wish it were just a Daytime problem but remember Walking Dead was called out for this very thing?  

This was my only problem with nuJordan.  Briana was miscast because she's too young.  But nothing was ever going to be done with the character so Frank didn't feel the need to get it right.