YR gets 4 year renewal

• Members

I haven't watched for months and don't even know who some of the younger set are anymore. My first thought when seeing that cast is wow, they need to trim down. I'm surprised they can still have that many.  Yes, i'm sure there are several that are recurring and not actually on contract, but still. That's a lot of characters to follow. 

I'm glad for daytime that they are investing for FOUR YEARS into a show, whether I watch it or not. So much better than DAYS having to fight every year! 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I, too, am happy for the cast and crew, as well as for the viewers who remain invested in this show.  I just wish CBS and Sony would do better by them all.  Even if the genre is on its' proverbial last legs, that's no excuse for the network's or Sony's poor management.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Totally throwing things in the air but perhaps now the renewal has been secured, they’ll make Writer and Producer changes?

I can’t recall which show (Days, perhaps) where exactly that happened?

Then again, the Sharon story may have in fact secured Josh Griffith more time?

• Members

I feel like a serial killer posting this but whatever, the show needs to start by culling the people below. Chloe, Kevin and Chelsea are DEAD END characters, let go of the GHOST.

Please register in order to view this content