GH 2-20-20 Promo: Turf Wars

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mob shootout 90000. Still this latest one could be interesting. It looks like Laura gets shot. It's been hinted that Laura will try to get rid of the mob in PC. I hope she start with Sonny. I wonder if the rumors that Gladys is a rival mobster are true. The way the bodyguard protected her. And not Queen Carly was suspect.  

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Given the returns (Nickolas, BrookLynn, Tracy, Taggert), I am wondering who is standing over Laura in the promo myself.

I am down with just about any story that keeps Laura center.

Please register in order to view this content

I heard that rumor about Gladys, but I know very little about the character.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I didn't recognize Ingo at first...

I know you aren't supposed to say things like this but James Patrick Stuart just looks too thin. 

Sad to see soaps now having characters casually talk about "turf wars" in promos. 

Still, the trailer isn't too bad. I don't watch the show though.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Looks really good. I know some people don't agree with the mob being front and center again, but I think the show's still on the right track. I had misgivings about Dan O'Connor when I first heard he was being promoted, especially after I found out he was one of Frank's OLTL pets. It looks like I was wrong about him and I'm glad.

I can't stand "I have to break your heart to save you" stories on soaps, but at least Michael is actually going to tell Sasha that he loves her. That alone could add another dynamic to the story.

In the end, Laura's going to be fine. I hope her being shot gives her even stronger motivation to take on the mob.

Gladys has been dull and irritating since she came on. I have mixed feelings about her possibly being the rival mob boss. It would finally make her character interesting, but at the same time, can the actress handle the sudden change in character?

• Members

I think if Sonny is still going to be on the show, then they need to play this aspect of his life.  So bring on the mob wars.

I also am tired of Sonny.  But two or three years of him in domestic storylines, new baby, family illness, a christening for crying out loud!  Carly and Sonny should not be the tentpole couple and family on the show.  They can be leads.  But these stories do not suit them.  Not showing his violent life affecting them is and was a mistake.