Jump to content
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: November 4-8, 2019

Recommended Posts

Y&R 3rd in 18-49 viewers and 18-34 demos. More 2.6s in daily ratings. Awful!

 

Days has the lowest rating of the week on Friday for the time jump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is laughter my first reaction to seeing Y&R's ratings??  Soap viewers are some of the most loyal viewers ever, soap viewers will often watch some horrid material out of loyalty for their shows.  If Y&R's audience is eroding this way, Josh and Co. must really be shoveling some sh&t onto people's screens, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm disappointed that the ratings for DAYS weren't better for that week. The week was pretty good with the weddings/non-wedding and Jennifer's fall. I know the time jump wasn't really until the last scene on Friday, but I thought more people would watch.  Hopefully, there will be a bit of an increase in the next week's ratings because I found it a pretty good week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

God, if Y&R crashing in the demos during November sweeps isn't enough to get Griffith and Morina fired by the end of the year, I don't know what is. 

 

Maybe they should [!@#$%^&*] around with the Chancellor mansion set?  After all, it's what got JFP's ass fired!  ;)

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Khan said:

 

Maybe they should [!@#$%^&*] around with the Chancellor mansion set?  After all, it's what got JFP's ass fired!  ;)

I’d take JFP back anyday! At least she produced an interesting show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2019 at 11:08 AM, VanessaReardon said:

I’d take JFP back anyday! At least she produced an interesting show. 

Yeah, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than sit through another show being gutted by that woman. May she never darken the hallway of another soap opera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, beebs said:

Yeah, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than sit through another show being gutted by that woman. May she never darken the hallway of another soap opera.

 

+100000000000!! lol

On 11/17/2019 at 12:44 AM, Soapsuds said:

But don't forget they've got their savior in Michelle Stafford. She'll bring in the ratings....lol

 

😂 💀

On 11/17/2019 at 12:34 AM, BetterForgotten said:

God, if Y&R crashing in the demos during November sweeps isn't enough to get Griffith and Morina fired by the end of the year, I don't know what is. 

 

Wasn't Mal dumped near Christmas?

 

It HAS to be coming, lol.

 

Maybe don't base your show around two people no one gives two shits about [Nicholas and Chelsea]. Not to mention everyone else wandering aimlessly, the terrible writing for the younger crew [Mal at least did try here ... shudders ... but it's true], the complete lack of interest in actually writing for and developing one of the best younger African American casts they've had in a while ...

 

This show is just a mess. It's not even 'bad'. It's just ... lost.

And I'm sorry but in what world does a writer not have Phyllis banging Theo?

 

Where the [!@#$%^&*] is the soap opera in the, you know, SOAP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

+100000000000!! lol

 

😂 💀

 

Wasn't Mal dumped near Christmas?

 

It HAS to be coming, lol.

 

Maybe don't base your show around two people no one gives two shits about [Nicholas and Chelsea]. Not to mention everyone else wandering aimlessly, the terrible writing for the younger crew [Mal at least did try here ... shudders ... but it's true], the complete lack of interest in actually writing for and developing one of the best younger African American casts they've had in a while ...

 

This show is just a mess. It's not even 'bad'. It's just ... lost.

And I'm sorry but in what world does a writer not have Phyllis banging Theo?

 

Where the [!@#$%^&*] is the soap opera in the, you know, SOAP?

Its bad when a writer doesnt know what to do with Michelle Stafford 💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, beebs said:

Yeah, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than sit through another show being gutted by that woman. May she never darken the hallway of another soap opera.

That seems a little extreme over a soap opera but have at it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, AdamNewmanFan said:

Its bad when a writer doesnt know what to do with Michelle Stafford 💀

 

I have to agree. I'm not her biggest fan, at times, but I'd write the hell out of her and Phyllis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what I liked about Avery (even though she felt like a retcon).  Her addition to Y&R's canvas as Phyllis' sister had the potential to give more and different depths to Phyllis as a character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...