LATEST RATINGS: November 4-8, 2019

Toups

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why is laughter my first reaction to seeing Y&R's ratings??  Soap viewers are some of the most loyal viewers ever, soap viewers will often watch some horrid material out of loyalty for their shows.  If Y&R's audience is eroding this way, Josh and Co. must really be shoveling some sh&t onto people's screens, lol.

• Members

I'm disappointed that the ratings for DAYS weren't better for that week. The week was pretty good with the weddings/non-wedding and Jennifer's fall. I know the time jump wasn't really until the last scene on Friday, but I thought more people would watch.  Hopefully, there will be a bit of an increase in the next week's ratings because I found it a pretty good week. 

• Members

+100000000000!! lol

Please register in order to view this content

Wasn't Mal dumped near Christmas?

It HAS to be coming, lol.

Maybe don't base your show around two people no one gives two shits about [Nicholas and Chelsea]. Not to mention everyone else wandering aimlessly, the terrible writing for the younger crew [Mal at least did try here ... shudders ... but it's true], the complete lack of interest in actually writing for and developing one of the best younger African American casts they've had in a while ...

This show is just a mess. It's not even 'bad'. It's just ... lost.

And I'm sorry but in what world does a writer not have Phyllis banging Theo?

Where the [!@#$%^&*] is the soap opera in the, you know, SOAP?