Days: October 2019 discussion πŸŽƒ

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

GL would have been perfection to lead the way with streaming! They just needed to keep the full cast on hand. And, use the new production model. And do away with sci-fi-like tales. And, park Jeffrey O'Neill and David Andrew MacDonald off the tarmac! And, cut Reva's time back to 2-3 days a week At one point they decided Grant was sucking up too much of the show. But, he really wasn't! It was Kim who was. Kim was using up 4-5 days per week. The rest of the cast couldn't tolerate that much.

• Members

I’m a month behind, but is 2/3rds of HTS businesses all still renovating/out of business? Funny to see most of those store front windows covered in brown paper, including the restaurant yet people are still sitting, dining at the tables

Please register in order to view this content

Β 

Β 

I’mΒ guessing a bunch of new businesses will suddenly pop up around Nov. 8th...Β 

I found today's episode lackluster. But it was still better than the last week.Β I don't know if the restaurant is a new set. Or pieces of old sets cobbled together. But the set didn't look so bad. They even had a nice amount of extras. They even playedΒ smooth jazz in the background.Β Β ItΒ was nice to see Salemites interacting in a different setting.Β Β It was weird seeing Jenn & Kate Β conversing. But it was nice. Β Elani are dull as dishwater. So this restaurant has always been in HTS. But this is the first time we see it.Β 

• Members

That's her hairstyle, her character's hairstyle, on VeniceTheSeries. I think her character's name is Logan. I like it. It's a lot like her regular hairstyle, like on her Facebook Fan Page. Hmm, seems that it's a new movie she's in. John Wynn's MirrorMirror

Edited by Donna B
Add

• Members

Wow...was that an actual new set in today's episode??? I can barely process that. Anything that takes place outside of that blue room is such a nice change of pace. I really wish they could do some sort outside shooting again...like Salem Place in the 90s. It would help the show not feel so claustrophobic in these ultra tiny sets.

Β 

Maybe in the minority from what I read, but I'd take Freddie with a little extra meat on him any day.Β  But, I tend to like more different types of men than the "standard handsome" we get over and over on soaps.