Days: Fall Preview🍂

Things are looking up for Stefan and Gabi after all the backstabbing. They deal with Vivian being back and Vivian has her own revenge plan against Kate and drags Stefan into her revenge plan.Vivian's antics ultimately leave Gabi with a horrible choice to make.

Please register in order to view this content

Tony is charged with killing Ted because he was the one holding the gun and Kristen won't step up because she's Kristen lol. But you have Anna in the picture who is standing by Tony and determined to clear his name.            While Kristen wiggles her way out of legal problems she realizes she has lost Brady forever. There is part of him that can't resist deep down her but this time she has crossed the line. She turns to Dr. Rolf for help as she gets an idea.             Vivian sneaks back into town and wants to pay Kate back for shooting her. Kate ends up in a life and death situation. Lucas  and Will will rush to Kate's bedside as she hovers on the brink of death. Jennifer sets Dr. Rolf up at the lab at the hospital to make this serum so that Jack can regain his memory. Giving Dr. Rolf a lab is really playing with fire.  Ron said he wants to raise the stakes so instead of Rolf making a new formula he will make it more dramatic. They are building towards Jack getting his memory back. He said it is an old school action/adventure .Jordan is released from Bayview. Ben deals with Jordan being back in his life but he wonders if he has to worry for Ciara's safety. Lani is on duty. Ron said he won't get into much but it puts Lani in a crisis that threatens to postpone the wedding. Julie was going to host Eli and Lani's wedding. Julie is insisting they have the wedding without her but they don't want to. It turns out there's a bigger incident that threatens to overshadow their wedding   Not sure who the father of her baby is. She is forced to make a decision when Xander who has a soft spot for her discovers Sarah's secret, he offers his help." Something is going on with Hope and John and Marlena try their best to help her. They said the story will come more into light as time goes on.  

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think that as a whole these spoilers sound good. But I'm not crazy about Sarah being pregnant with Eric's baby especially as he's reuniting with Nicole. Nicole is his first choice and Sarah already acts shrill when it comes to him.

I can only imagine how shrill she may become while she's pregnant with his baby. And while he's reuniting with Nicole and being a family with her and Holly. It does sound like Xander may offer to pretend to be the father of the baby and this will draw him and Sarah closer. I think this will bring out a softer side of Xander which I am interested in seeing. 

I am looking forward to the Jack and Jen storyline.

Edited by xtr

• Members

soaps continue to saddle young af characters with babies/children as plot devices.

Boring. And the Hope thing is probably that she's princess Gina... that's the only reason why I can see her being in John and Marlena's orbit storyline-wise. 

• Members

Stock footage?  *shrug

I still think Jordan's gonna end up being revealed as the real Neck Tie Killer, thereby "redeeming" Ben.

And I am so, so over anything that has anything to do with Dr. Rolf, serums and mind control.

• Members

That sounds like crap lol. I don't like Ben's current redemption story, but I'd prefer it over that. We all saw him murder Will (or try to) in such a violent way. When I saw it for the first time, I even shouted out, "WTF?" 

I really hope they don't go the "We saw what Ben saw, not what really happened" route. I hated it when they did that with the Salem Stalker, I'd hate it even more now.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

i think that was the plan early on w/ Jordan's return, but they've thrown that away and we are gonna get mind-controlled-Bed, or something to throw it back to when John was mind-controlled. And we will probably have some sort of mystery as to who is mind-controlling him... 

• Members

I never thought he was dead.

That would be crap. Why not just make Clyde the real killer? Ben can be redeemed, and Jordan doesn't have to be trashed.

I always thought Clyde was going to be revealed as the fire starter.

• Members

Bring (back) on the microchips! 

Why not just realize that Ben is an irredeemable psycho, kill him off, and find another eight-pack of abs for Ron Carlivati to have giggly fun with?

Well, crap is Ron's (and DAYS') middle name. 

Edited by Khan

• Members

Bring on Ben's long lost identical twin brother or find some other hot guy to play another reformed murderer that can cause problems for Ben and Ciara. Clearly, she has very low standards and considering how boring they've gotten this summer there story may actually become entertaining crap lol

Edited by AbcNbc247