LATEST RATINGS: July 1-5, 2019

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Another drop for Y&R. What happened to Griffith bright idea to bring Stafford back?  Where are the ratings? It's obvious viewers didn't care for her return and are sick of the Adam story. How many times can you tell the same story with Adam? And Chelsea/Nick hour are sure helping too....LMAO.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

The episodes for this week were boring. There was way too much focus on Chelsea and Phyllis. Also Adam and boring Celeste/Lola/Kyle. (And the boring storyline of Kyle/Lola hiding their living arrangements from Celeste) The most interesting thing IMO, that happened this week was that Theo became Ana's mentor. Other than that the episodes were mostly dull. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Good thing they didn't count Thursday it looks like.  B&B last week they were crowing about the growing momentum (they gained a hundred thousand or something) - and I said yeah, and they'll lose more just as fast.  I didn't watch most of that week and none last week because I had Wimbledon on.  Both Y&R and B&B will likely rebound slightly and they'll claim how successful they are.  

• Members

This is what they get for thinking Chelsea was a draw for this show.

The recast Adam, Phyllis, Kevin...all of those I can understand somewhat but Chelsea??? No one likes her.

Edited by Darn