Jump to content


Brolden

Career-making characters

Recommended Posts

On 7/17/2019 at 3:15 PM, applcin said:

GL - Michelle Bauer
Rachel Miner
Bethany Joy Lenz
Not sure what Rebecca Budig has done outside of daytime

Budig did one frankly oddball show: Skating With The Stars. Yes, just like Dancing with the Stars except Skating. It lasted one season. Primetime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2019 at 3:36 PM, Fevuh said:

To some extent, Marah Lewis.  If you look at their credits, they did do alot of TV work afterward. 

 

 

And of course Laura Bell Bundy being on Broadway, and Kimberly J. Brown having alot of work...and several had movie appearances too.  

 

Laura Bell Bundy... :wub:

 

I loved Kimberly J Brown as young Marah, but boy was it strange to have her briefly reprise the role after Lindsey McKeon's version had been sexing up Jeffrey O'Neill... KJB's Marah visited and looked like Jonathan's innocent baby sister by comparison. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 4:36 PM, Fevuh said:

To some extent, Marah Lewis.  If you look at their credits, they did do alot of TV work afterward. 

 

 

And of course Laura Bell Bundy being on Broadway, and Kimberly J. Brown having alot of work...and several had movie appearances too.  

I fell into that minority who just plain did not like Lindsey. Loved everyone else, basically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Donna B said:

I fell into that minority who just plain did not like Lindsey. Loved everyone else, basically.

 

I wasn't a fan of Lindsey's Marah either. Nothing against her (I knew her from Saved by the Bell: The New Class, at the time, LOL!) but after Laura Bell Bundy? No thanks. LOL. LBB was my favorite Marah. I also liked KJB's child Marah but it was jarring seeing her back in the role. I also always felt Lindsey's Marah was totally out of character and suffered from awful writing.

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

I wasn't a fan of Lindsey's Marah either. Nothing against her (I knew her from Saved by the Bell: The New Class, at the time, LOL!) but after Laura Bell Bundy? No thanks. LOL. LBB was my favorite Marah. I also liked KJB's child Marah but it was jarring seeing her back in the role. I also always felt Lindsey's Marah was totally out of character and suffered from awful writing.

Oh, what a relief to find someone else who didn't like Lindsey's Marah! And, her pairing with Tony just made it worse, if you ask me. LBB was also my favorite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Donna B said:

Oh, what a relief to find someone else who didn't like Lindsey's Marah! And, her pairing with Tony just made it worse, if you ask me. LBB was also my favorite.

 

She just didn't feel like Marah to me.

 

Martha Madison would have made a good Marah had GL continued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

She just didn't feel like Marah to me.

 

Martha Madison would have made a good Marah had GL continued.

I can see that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...