Days: July 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You know Days is on its last legs when Julie Olson Banning Anderson Williams Williams Williams is labeled a prude and a Puritan, lol.  Although I don't think it's prudish not to want people having sex on your desk, whether you dislike them personally or not.

• Members

Well all know Days is trash. So seeing some Brandon Barash pecs and chest is a welcome sight. Days is still on the air because of its dollar General/dollar tree budget. Days should've been canceled years ago...way before AMC, ATWT and OLTL were.

• Members

Sadly I agree

Hell GH should have been canned before OLTL was

AMC was so over budget due to the move & JHC

Gary Tomlin could have ran that show under budget

Edited by John

• Members

I agree that BB is good as Stefan. I can't even picture TC in these scenes. This was a smart recast and I hope BB sticks around. Plus he actually has chemistry with his co-stars. He and Nadia were pretty together and Stefan/Gabi are kind of hot.

Agreed that Will and Sonny continue to be a total snooze. Bring Leo back!

• Members

I think it’s pretty apparent that DAYS can no longer be good due to the shoestring budget and production schedule. But surely we all can agree that they could do a better job of making it so bad it’s good. That shouldn’t be so hard. 

• Members

If this doesn't say fire Ron Carlaviti as HW......I don't know what does. This is absolutely embarrassing. This is pure trash at its worst. Time to cancel Days.

Edited by Soapsuds