GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dear God, I wish GH would repeat 1999 lol.  I just don't know exactly how they would tell a story about Alec being Dev without making Brenda look like an awful person.  A 2010 S/B child?  Maybe, but again I would hate for them to have another Idk where my baby is story for Brenda.  She might be a little crazy but she is not a complete idiot that would lose her child again.

Wishful VM fans hoping for a return. 

• Members

100% agree.  She's not in it for the long haul but I think VM and MB want S/B to be endgame so she'd probably come back for that.  For some reason I don't think VM is cut out for the new fast paced, no rehearsal schedule GH is on now.  Her performances in 2010 were not good. 

• Members

It was odd.  Brenda never did that before.  I thought she just was uncomfortable with everything about her last stint.  And her and MB and the whispering?  I could not understand either one of them.  They did not do that in the 90's.

• Members

Thank you. There was a very small window in like 2014 where they maybe could have done it. They obviously didn't so it's a moot point. They wouldn't dare try it now.

As for Dev being Brenda's son, I again ask for anybody offering this theory up to explain to me when, why, and how Brenda's son is now a homeless pickpocket who is evidently scamming Sonny. How is this suppose to play out? How would it be possible? It makes zero sense.

Yes there is some mystery woman apparently returning in July, but come on now. If Brenda was returning, they would have been shouting it from the rooftops and promoting the hell out of it. At *best*, this mystery person is like Skye or Holly. I fully expect the next and last time we see Brenda is when GH is ending so they can send her and Sonny off together.

• Members

Yes, and they're transparent as [!@#$%^&*]. If Brenda was on her way back, they'd be dropping hints about about her all over the place and mentioning her. When was the last time they talked about Brenda? Has there been any hint that this person is Brenda's son?

Vanessa Marcil is probably the only person left who could still bring in a large number of viewers with her and you can't tell me that if she was on her way back they wouldn't be promoting the [!@#$%^&*] out of it. It's one thing to have people like Skye, Faison or Holly appear as surprises cause- god love them- they're probably not going to do anything for ratings. Vanessa Marcil can help improve ratings and Frank knows this. He's not stupid. 

Edited by AdelaideCate007