Bryton James interview leading up to his 15th anniversary

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wouldn't mind if they brought back Tonya Lee Williams back to set her up as matriarch of The Winters family. Have Olivia become COS at Genoa City Memorial. 

Then again they might have her and Cane in a romance and we already been through that with her and Dru fighting over men. It'll be weird to see her with her niece's husband and the father of her great niece and nephew. 

Or go ahead and SORAS Moses to be a teenager or student at GCU wanting to being part of his HWG who felt he was shut out of the family growing up. 

Recast Yolonda with Amelia Marshall or Dominique Jennings (if she is still in the business) Don't mention that whole Harmony BS again. 

• Members

Really? Well I can see why the show little respect towards the character and actress anyway.

However, this family does need a matriarch to ground the Winters-Hamilton crew. So I hope they eventually do something about it of merit. 

• Members

Bingo!

They've shown her little respect and her last return, was that during MAB? I can't blame her. Is she open at all to appearing? I'm guessing they're not interested, which is truly bizarre since Nate is on the canvas and they finally cast someone who can own the role if they actually write for him (lol, I know ... they sadly won't). I know she's staying busy but still ... she deserves and should be on the canvas.

Twitter is having a field day with JG and TM's interview about "iconic Michelle Stafford". Hey, last I checked, Dru, Olivia, Nina, amongst others, were all also iconic. Where are they? But let's bring back Chelsea, Chloe and Kevin! Heather Tom's Victoria was also iconic

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KMan101