Bryton James interview leading up to his 15th anniversary

• Members

Great interview. 

The one thing about Bryton that I adore is he gets the significance of what the Winters family has meant to the show and understands that he's carrying a big torch. He doesn't take it lightly. 

Good to know the show sees HWG as an integral part of the show's future. May that manifest itself to real story and airtime. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He seems like a nice guy.

Sad that Devon is what we have left of the Winters family though. In their heyday Neil, Dru, Liv and Malcolm were such dynamic characters. Now we have...Devon. Played by a great guy. Nice guy. Swell guy. Good chap.

I do find that Bryton plays every scene with this sort of...simmering rage. I can't explain it. Maybe it's that he's always in a suit jacket in the middle of the day but he seems always on the cusp of telling someone off. Like he can't be bothered with the idiots around him. I can't blame him. Genoa City has a lot of idiots.

• Members

Congrats to Bryton being on the show for 15 years. It actually seems like he's been on the show longer, IMO. Glad that he's still on the show. I think it's interesting that he says he has mentioned to the show that he would like to see Tucker and Harmony back. Also, that he says he believes that Nate and Devon will eventually have a rivalry.  Devon did seem a bit bothered when Neil left the stipulations in the will, including giving Nate a seat on the board. And I also think it was interesting that he stated he would like to see Devon involved more with Chancellor Industries. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Ditto. Nope. No thank you. But I guess if they wait long enough Nichols will probably be unemployed again. LOL

I'd welcome Harmony back, I suppose. But I'd much rather have Olivia or Dru. Of course we should/could have all three but wouldn't want to go over the allowed quota.

Of course, from Bryton's POV I can understand why he's wanted his character's biological parents back on the canvas.

Personally, and I love Stephen Nichols and Debbi Morgan, but I was not here for Tucker or Harmony ... 

Yeah. It does make sense.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Since he is Kay's son and Devon's bio dad, I'd be okay with seeing Tucker McCall back in GC.  But not if that means bringing back Stephen Nichols as well.  Every role he's had apart from Patch/Steve has been a bust by my estimation.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Bring Tucker back over the garbage people they’re actually bringing back who are beyond played out. How long was Tucker even on the show? Not long so he probably has some story left to tell. And he’s easily recastable.