Y&R: Female Character Possibly Exiting

• Members

I don't know who they might pair Mariah with if Tessa leaves. I definitely hope it's not Ana. I saw her interacting with Tessa/Mariah the other day and I couldn't imagine her being paired with Mariah. I don't want to see that and I don't think they would get good writing, much like Mariah/Tessa really weren't written well. And I care about Ana much more than I do Mariah and don't want to see her thrown into a relationship with Mariah.

I would rather see Ana with Fen or a see a new guy cast for her. Mariah really hasn't had chemistry with many people, an exception being Kyle. Maybe they will pair eventually pair her and Kyle together. I think they should. They have good chemistry and a nice foundation has been built with them as friends. I could see them falling for each other eventually. Maybe Mariah will have a couple of more relationships, while Kyle bounces back and forth between Summer/Lola. Then they will somehow get an opportunity to be together. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Great News!  Hope it is NOT true, and since NO ONE is picking it up, it likely is NOT true!   ALSO, if you click the link, it goes to an Error 404 page, so "Daytime Indulgence" took the story down it looks like. LMFAO.   Also the site itself, and their Twitter account also are gone.  Hmmmm.   

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

Even lesbians can be victims in order to keep a "SHIP" going! Pathetic, right?  Remember the Mariah who gaslit some poor mother and stalked her hot ex-BF? Like she'd ever put up with that BS. The Cassification of Mariah has been terrible. Please give her back her edge!