Y&R: New Female Character Cast

• Members

An actress named Nazanin Mandi posted a picture of herself on Instagram at CBS studio saying she is now on Y&R. I'm don' t know who she's going to play. Or if her role will be minor or major one. Here is her announcing on Instagram she will be now playing on Y&R. I wonder what storyline she will be involved in.

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2019/04/nazanin-mandi-lands-role-on-young-and.html

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See this is potentially exciting but since they minimize minorities it’s hard to get excited. This girl got 30,000 likes just announcing she is joining the show and has over a million followers. If they were smart (and given she’s talented of course) they’d allow her proper screen time and development. I just feel like after Ana and now Elena getting limited screen time I don’t wanna get too invested. 

Now if shes Lily she’s perfect to replace CK from a looks standpoint, but I’m still wondering where Lily got this middle eastern ancestry from. 

• Members

Where do people come up with these things like a Lily recast? Some Youtube click bait video that says so?

She has a great look. But I have the same expectations everyone else does. She'll never get airtime. If she does, she'll probably be dropped in six months.

And no on being Lily ... when did Lily become Middle Eastern? People can't be for real when they suggest these things?? But again, it also wouldn't shock me. Nothing really does anymore.

• Members

The rumor of her potentially being Lily would be the easiest part for me to believe, only because I wouldn’t put it past them. Now if the rumor was she was coming on with a front burner storyline and interacted without various members of the cast THEN Id be skeptical lol. 

Archived