Denise Alexander Back to ‘GH’ for 56th Anniversary

Errol

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will be nice to see her. Especially after Laura went through the Kevin ordeal and Lulu's husband is a basket case wannabe killer now. I wish she appeared more frequently. I'm guessing they either have no interest or she's not able to appear often. I get she's back for the Gail thing, which seems a little late to get to, but I guess with the cult and Kevin story they had to wait and decided the anniversary was a good time.

• Members

"Lesley is back in town to honor the late Gail Baldwin, whose final wish was to have her friends together one more time."

Does that mean we'll also see Monica, Bobbie, Scottie, Lucy and perhaps even Serena and Audrey?

It'll be the first GH episode I've watched in two years!

• Members

I was about to post the same thing. I cannot stomach watching the current, dreadful version of GH, but if they offered us even one episode that harkened back to the real GH of days gone by, I'd tune in for sure.

If we saw clips of Lee and Gail, and had on-screen appearances by beloved vets like Lesley, Monica, Scotty, Bobbie, AND AUDREY (!!!), I've have a soap-induced orgasm on the spot.

(Too much information, LOL?)

• Members

lol I doubt it. Lucy was barely involved to begin with. I doubt Ames is coming out of retirement (the temp Monica would have made a better temp Audrey, but I'd never want Audrey recast). I hope her health is good, anyone have any idea? (Not saying it's bad, just wondering about her)

Bobbie's an afterthought even when it comes to her daughter and son both being in storylines (and Lucas is still a non-entity in the baby story -- how about actually SHOWING us Monica with her grandkids, or you know, showing Brad and Lucas parenting Wiley. But nope. They ain't got time for that. Gotta push Nina and Valentin and Peter and Willow and Franco and Finn and Chase and nuJordan ...)

It's basically "which vets can we pay for and use this month" and they sideline the others (they have like 15 vets not on contract they use sparingly each month, welp, if you want to see Felicia and Lucy this month, no Monica or Bobbie!). It's sad. Not to mention having like almost 30 people recurring, 30 people on contract ... they basically try and service about 70-80 people. It's just not possible.

Archived