B&B: Character being killed off

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wonder if Caroline dies after having some type of accident. On today's show Taylor is supposed to get some devastating news. Maybe that is regarding Caroline. Also, here is a spoiler pic of Thomas, Douglass and Hope in what looks to be funeral attire:

Please register in order to view this content

I think they definitely didn't have to kill off Caroline, but I guess they wanted Thomas to come back to town for a longer stay and this was their way of making that happen. Instead of having him just leave/dump another woman again.

• Members

LOL like it’s 1996 all over again! TK Ridge and Tylo have some warm chemistry though I wonder what took so long for them to finally share scenes together.

The Caroline thing is a big joke though. Thudley pulled this same [!@#$%^&*] with Bobbie Eakes 16 years ago it’s right up his trashy alley.

• Members

Dunno. Either some with beef with LaTylo who gave him a screw you back in 2013 or just lack of interest in the character of Taylor aka super lazy writing. You may say what you want about Tylo’s face or her acting in “dramatic moments”, having Taylor back has been one of the few very brights on this show in 2019/2019...

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

A two episode stint last spring during Bill's shooting indeed. I think it was Pierson Fodé (Thomas) who screwed up any of Brad's intention with Sally and Caroline - plus her on-screen mom Joanna Johnson is done with acting (bummer! was a treat seeing her in the 2010s...) as she finally has a decent career as a writer and producer for those teen shows on Freeform or whatever that channel is now called. Therefore Brad Bell is back to instant story mode and killing of Caroline II.Not too dramatic but still a collossally wasted opportunity to kill of a character OFF_SCREEN.

• Members

It is a shame that Bell never recast Karen. Clearly JJ was never going to commit full time. Karen was never a strong character to begin with, so recasting her with a tour de force actress and basically resetting the character could have allowed the show to easily fill the void that Flannery’s absence left in the show. And of course, keep Crystal Chappell as her love interest. My point is that thiscould have grounded Caroline in the canvas and solidified the Spencers. Guess that was never going to be on the table anyway. It is a shame because Caroline was a missed opportunity and could still be good with a strong recast... preferrably someone who doesn’t come across as squeaky as Godfrey often did.

• Members

lol, pretty much.

He wasted her and then wants to be bitter.

Deaths on soaps are hollow. They mean nothing anymore. It's such a waste of time.

Of course now Sally will play mommy to nuThomas and his spawn while Wyatt kisses Flo behind her back. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Caroline and Sally are interesting because the actresses are/were. 

I wish the interesting part translated to Sarah on DAYS. Meh. Linsey should have been a recast Stephanie. She has similar features to Shelly Hennig and has a mother/daughter vibe with MBE. And Stephanie would have more fire. Sarah's just so blah ... I feel like when Nicole's back, Linsey/Sarah will get some more fire in her. I want spunky, not annoying and whiney (but hey, Maggie's annoying and whiney now so I guess like mother like daughter ...)

Edited by KMan101