Days: March 2019 Discussion Thread⌛

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was BORING today.  Wilson must be still hiding from Leo in Diana's tiny hotel room. Since they weren't on today. Eve wore an ugly coat. MAGAJack wanted Haley found at all cost.  

Please register in order to view this content

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

When are the writers at Days going to finally realize that Will and Sonny have lost any chemistry they once had? Time to bring back a recast Paul and pair him with Will or give Will some other story that doesn't involved Mama's Boy Sonny.

This is what is currently going on in the world but does Days actually think this [!@#$%^&*] is entertaining?

• Members

I would love for Ron explain the personality change for Diana. This is totally not who she was. And the fact that she was close in age with Mike Horton during his deaged years in the late 80s. Could have just brought Anjelica back from the dead and give Justin and Adrienne some story and recast Diana with someone like Brenda Epperson, Marcy Walker, Krista Tesreau, Kim Simms, 

• Members

Makes no sense to write Jack and Eve as such awful, bigoted Trumpers. Yeah, soaps have villains and people who do bad things, but this makes me HATE the characters. 

I’m more likely to forgive a serial killer like Ben than to forgive a POS like Jack.

• Members

Why is Diana suddenly a crazy person? Did she get brought back to be killed off? It IS a Ron specialty.

And why is Jack suddenly racist. Dear god they’re gonna make Jack so hated no ones going to care when he dies a 5th time.

Also when did Claire become a complete villain? 

• Members

Been skipping around episodes and deleting some that are just boring but saw some of Sonny and Will in bed yesterday feeling afterglow and to my surprise Sonny Bear was shirtless...but covering his fat. They later kissed and was it boring with no passion whatsoever. Chandler was kissing and puckering....but Freddie Smith had his lips tight ....like if he didn't want Chandler to kiss him. It was just awful acting by Freddie Smith....just dreadful....

Archived