Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Here are some blind items from SOD. Does anyone have any guesses on these?

 

One soap is planning off killing a well-liked character.

The divide between this soap's top two leading men is growing wider by the minute

This soap is said to be reaching out to one of it's former hunks.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xtr said:

 

The divide between this soap's top two leading men is growing wider by the minute

Steve Burton & Billy Miller? Peter Bergman & Eric Braeden? Just guessing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Steve Burton & Billy Miller? Peter Bergman & Eric Braeden? Just guessing

I doubt it's Peter and Eric...that's olddddddddd news....

7 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

 

J. Eddie Peck.

I didn't know he was considered a hunk?:huh::unsure:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I doubt it's Peter and Eric...that's olddddddddd news....

I didn't know he was considered a hunk?:huh::unsure:  

Former hunk:(

 

I thought in the past  a return of Cole could have given Ashley and Victoria some story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Cole character served their course during the original run. Can't see how an author would fit in the current canvas, unless maybe it's for a true crime book on JT's disappearance.

 

Sort of OT, but I saw on posted on another board a while back that J. Eddie Peck was mentioned as a potential Ridge recast. I have no idea if B&B actually approached him in 2013 or if it was a Y&R fan wish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the two leading men are GHrelated, but I'll say one of Frank's pet against either Billy or most likely Steve.

 

Well liked character is Y&R related.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xtr said:

Here are some blind items from SOD. Does anyone have any guesses on these?

 

One soap is planning off killing a well-liked character.

 

"Well-liked" is such a lukewarm thing to say about someone and you know how these copywriters like to call every slightly tolerable character "beloved". It's probably someone very minor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Steve Burton & Billy Miller? Peter Bergman & Eric Braeden? Just guessing

 

4 hours ago, Taoboi said:

I think the two leading men are GHrelated, but I'll say one of Frank's pet against either Billy or most likely Steve.

 

Well liked character is Y&R related.

 

I could see it being men from GH.

1 hour ago, Darn said:

 

"Well-liked" is such a lukewarm thing to say about someone and you know how these copywriters like to call every slightly tolerable character "beloved". It's probably someone very minor.

 

I have seen some other people also suggest it may be someone minor that is liked. Maybe somebody from Days or GH. I don't think it's anyone from Y&R or B&B. I've seen some people suggest maybe it's Xander, from Days, but I'm thinking they may have already filmed his exit because they tape so far ahead. Maybe it's somebody like Tripp from Days. 

 

I believe the blind item about the hunk could be for Days as well. They keep bringing back a lot of characters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2018 at 2:54 PM, xtr said:

Here are some blind items from SOD. Does anyone have any guesses on these?

 

One soap is planning off killing a well-liked character.

The divide between this soap's top two leading men is growing wider by the minute

This soap is said to be reaching out to one of it's former hunks.

 

 

 

 

 

calling it now: Y&R is gonna kill off Mariah or Tessa and GH is gonna bring back Morgan... smh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy who played Morgan has a lead role on the new Eva Longoria nighttime soap Grand Hotel so I doubt it’s him.

Edited by Darn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Darn said:

The guy who played Morgan has a lead role on the new Eva Longoria nighttime soap Grand Hotel so I doubt it’s him.

 

it's a 2019 show, and so far only has a pilot in the can... I wouldn't expect much. LOL

 

EDIT: also, looking at Summer on Y&R I think there's "synergy" there to have him on both shows. 

Edited by dio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×