Sign in to follow this  
John

Days: Two Returns

Not surprised, when Leo/Matthew disappeared and Ted was shown as the blackmailer, then I had a feeling.  My sister guessed it before I did.  I wonder if her other guess that Ted & Matthew are lovers as well will come true. 

28 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

The returns no one demanded. Miss Leo/Matthew & the french lawyer.  At least Days is tying up that loose end.  But it will still be boring af.miss-ny-boring-as-hell-gif1.gif

YAAAASSSS, NEW YORK, YASSSSSSSS!!!!

Ok so Ted is back but according to response on Giles twitter of recent the pic was taken before Leo died so maybe GR is not back

On 9/14/2018 at 8:47 PM, Khan said:

"I'm shocked," said no one at all.

Bingo.

I expected it. Especially since it was left up in the air if Kate killed Ted and you just knew Will and Sonny wouldn't be murderers (though why not?). Of course they're both alive. It's Ron :lol: He'll milk this back from the dead thing like he milked the villains to death on GH. Wash rinse and repeat.

On 9/15/2018 at 9:03 PM, John said:

Ok so Ted is back but according to response on Giles twitter of recent the pic was taken before Leo died so maybe GR is not back

Oh. Ted makes more sense. Leo seemed pretty dead but this is Salem :lol: 

On 2018-09-16 at 3:03 AM, John said:

GR's hair looks different in this pic compared to how it was styled on the show.