Jan - 6

Feb - 3

March - 7

Apr - 5

May -3

Jun - 0

July - 0

Aug - 3

Unless Doug received official word that was it for Paul,has he not jumped the gun in saying he was fired?

Maybe in June/July he notified the show he would not be available so therefore no appearances.

Now because he has received no notice of upcoming shows he decided he's fired?

Wish we could get clarification...

• Members

He did it, but apparently it wasn't at all violent.  He put his hands around his neck in a joking way. I'm not saying that's an ok thing to do unless you know someone very well, but would DD really attack someone violently in public? If it was violent why didn't anyone watching call the police or security?

Anyway, I didn't witness it and I think it would be pretty hard to dig up the accounts I read saying it wasn't meant in a violent way, so I'll leave it there.

• Members

The one person I’m curious about is Amelia Heinle. She went from absolutely suffocating the show for a decade-plus to almost disappearing from the canvas for the better part of this year once the JT story ended. (Sharon has a faaaar more prominent role in the aftermath story.) Has she fallen out of favor with the highers-up, replaced by Gina Tognoni? Is she just being rested for a while only to be foisted on Nate or Rey or Billy on the rebound? Or is she finally being phased out?

• Members

Eric’s tweets seem to confirm that Christian LeBlanc is either recurring or simply isn’t being written into the show at all. He also tweeted that Eileen left of her own volition. Overall, however, Eric’s volume is turned way up and he’s standing up for his colleagues. 

Although Les Moonves rightly got the boot, Eric had a lot of sway with him, so it’s unfortunate timing that nobody is there at CBS for Eric to badger to get Mal fired. 

Archived