General Hospital August 2018 Discussion

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Hmmm....

How does Ryan/Kevin work without Mac, Felicia and Lucy (not to mention Audrey?) under ValenVarni's Supervision? How does Laura fit in?   ---    #fireFrank

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Laura Wright cares...I don't get it I spent a ton of money of veneers because my teeth had some minor imperfections and I am not on tv.  She just seems like she doesn't care.  She's always had issues with her roots growing out even though her hair is fantastic and I think most of us remember 2010-2011 where she seemed to never wear a bra and it was not flattering.  She seems better about the roots and bras now I think.  She's just a very pretty soccer mom to me.  That's one reason I don't get Sonny's attraction to her (LW as Carly).  Sonny is so superficial and LW's Carly doesn't seem like someone he would be attracted to. 

• Members

giggles.  I won't laugh too hard because I'd kill for some Whitney Houston teeth!  However, I remember she mentioned this in an interview long ago because this was some of the nasty things fans would say to her from GL.  Her response was "how do your teeth look and as long as they are clean, I'm fine".  I think she wants to stay as she was made.  

And it always amazes me how folks accuse her of having her ass done when she's always had an ample bottom since having kids.  Why get the ass done and not the teeth?  It makes zero sense.  

Yep!

• Members

While Chloe Lanier did deliver excellent performances in her final scenes, I found the whole quick wrap up of the story with the DA and the police to be rather unsatisfying.  To me, what would have been the most satisfying conclusion for Nelle would have been the look of utter horror on her face as it is revealed in her presence that SHE would have been the next candidate for Ferncliff!  And I'd be surprised if we'll ever find out who forged Carly's signature to approve electro-shock therapy, either.

• Members

You have to pay attention to #FireFrank's style.  Once his pet is gone, the story ends!  Yesterday was just awful!  

Please say it again for the folks in the back! 

Please register in order to view this content

Guza made many errors, but the one thing he did right was not pair this hideous couple!  

• Members

I used to think MB was super hot.  Short, but hot.    Then I saw IR and Jax.  Why any woman would leave a tall, hot rich man who is mostly a nice guy and NOT a mobster over and over for Sonny?  Listen, I was onboard for Brenda and Sonny and got that in the 90's, but after 1999 no woman in their right mind would choose Sonny over Jax. 

As for LW, don't get me wrong, she is pretty.  She just looks like someone I would know in real life.  Vanessa Marcil (in her glory years), Lilly Melgar, and even Lisa LoCicero, Megan Ward, SJB, and Natalia Livingston are all exceptionally pretty imo.    I don't mind LW's Carly, in fact I secretly love her crazy ass, but something about Sonny and Carly physically together throws me off.  It's fine S&C can ride off in the sunset together-they aren't even close to the most offensive thing on GH today, but I guess I don't buy Sonny's attraction to her or even Carly's attraction to him when she has had some HOT men.  I just imagine Sonny's ass going after petite brunettes for the rest of his life.   I still think MB is an attractive guy, Sonny not so much.  And I think Carly being the object of every man's affection including her own cousin (Lucky) in a fantasy sequence years ago might have been the most bizarre thing I have seen on GH (probably not, but I am drawing a blank-Casey the Alien, Toxic Balls, and Monkey virus, Marlena's possession on Days still more believable).

• Members

I hate them together and the physical part of it is the least of it for me. Not that I think they look good together. She dwarfs him. IRL, I don't think it matters if the woman is taller. In terms of the show, it just doesn't work for me.  And yes, I think anyone would be crazy to take Sonny over Jax considering how many times Sonny endangered Carly and her children. 

Archived