DAYS: Actress Back?

• Members

Farah keeps it real even when she's being a mess, or an ass. I respect that. She's no saint but she is who she is.

That being said, I have heard from more than one person who knew them that she was terrible for JPL.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was at a Days event and a OLTL event &  both times Fath was beyond Rude so hopefully she has evolved if not, then hoping its only short term

ETA: I always expected that Fath had something to do with Kish and Stacy leaving

I detested Stacy but I also heard Fath was Jealous that Kish was getting to become popular. She was in that story as well, why wanna get those actors fired..

I wonder how Deidre handled her on the Days set this time since Fath said crap about Hall on Dirty Soap

• Members

DITTO!

I heard the jealousy thing too. Farah definitely had an ego leaving DAYS and joining OLTL. She became some petty mean girl. I mean, she owns it so more power to her. I don't really hate her like some do (I never thought she was a good actress) but I also don't really enjoy her on my screen either.

I think the Fath/Deidre thing has been taken out of context over the years and blown into something that wasn't really meant to be anything.

Crystal Hunt is a fun soapy actress. I always disliked her roles were cut short.

Archived