DAYS: Actress Back?

• Members
6 hours ago, Winchester91 said:

I'm excited. I hope they bring in Crystal Hunt as Allie Horton. The rivalry would be epic. 

As for Farah's 'tude. She knew that the Kish/Stacy actors were unprofessional off-set (one only has to look at Scott and Crystal's  respective arrests). Besides, she had no obligation to like that fan work...she might have been a little too honest in that plane, but she was just being her. 

Are you for real? Or are you Crystal Hunt or the sh!t actress that is Farah?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
8 hours ago, John said:

I met her at three events and she was rude. That is UNPROFESSIONAL and as a cast member you do,, fan events if you dont  like fans then dont work daytime soaps

Not cool.  An event that your are participating with is part of your job.  It’s not the same thing as being bothered while trying to live a private life.

• Members
8 hours ago, John said:

I met her at three events and she was rude. That is UNPROFESSIONAL and as a cast member you do,, fan events if you dont  like fans then dont work daytime soaps

I have a friend who has gone to several Days events and she was rude to him as well. I am not surprised at all.

• Members
13 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

I have a friend who has gone to several Days events and she was rude to him as well. I am not surprised at all.

Yep. She's rude. She has an 'air' about her that she's better than you. To be honest. I saw her at Super Soap Weekend (in Florida at Disney World about 10-11 years ago -- wow! time [!@#$%^&*] flies ...) and she came off like the ice queen. I didn't personally meet her but when you talk to enough people ... and you could tell just by looking at her. Every other star was really interacting well and enjoying it. She was there because apparently she had to be. JMO. I'm sure she's a fine enough person. But you need to realize you aren't better than anyone else and that to me was the biggest vibe she gave off. The 'fame' went to her head. And I saw a massive difference in John Paul too from one year to the next. He was always bubbly and having a great time but he was so much more serious the following year when he was dating Fath. Very different.

I think a lot of it is some people just can't grow up and get out of the highschool clique mentality. Time eventually changes a person. I don't follow her on social media so I have no idea how she presents herself now. I'm all for snarky and I get her sense of humor but she always just struck me as someone who thought their [!@#$%^&*] didn't stink.

But, also to be fair, some have a resting bitch face (I know I get accused of being "too serious" or "mad" when I'm really just fine) but I saw how she interacted with people and her overall vibe was that she didn't want to be there. JMO. I could very much be wrong but that's how it came across to me and most everyone else there.

Farah looks like she's on death's doorstep. Does she have a health issue or a problem? That's way too skinny.

I'm grateful it's only for a 'handful' of episodes.

Edited by KMan101

• Members
26 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Yep. She's rude. She has an 'air' about her that she's better than you. To be honest. I saw her at Super Soap Weekend (in Florida at Disney World about 10-11 years ago -- wow! time [!@#$%^&*] flies ...) and she came off like the ice queen. I didn't personally meet her but when you talk to enough people ... and you could tell just by looking at her. Every other star was really interacting well and enjoying it. She was there because apparently she had to be. JMO. I'm sure she's a fine enough person. But you need to realize you aren't better than anyone else and that to me was the biggest vibe she gave off. The 'fame' went to her head. And I saw a massive difference in John Paul too from one year to the next. He was always bubbly and having a great time but he was so much more serious the following year when he was dating Fath. Very different.

I think a lot of it is some people just can't grow up and get out of the highschool clique mentality. Time eventually changes a person. I don't follow her on social media so I have no idea how she presents herself now. I'm all for snarky and I get her sense of humor but she always just struck me as someone who thought their [!@#$%^&*] didn't stink.

But, also to be fair, some have a resting bitch face (I know I get accused of being "too serious" or "mad" when I'm really just fine) but I saw how she interacted with people and her overall vibe was that she didn't want to be there. JMO. I could very much be wrong but that's how it came across to me and most everyone else there.

Farah looks like she's on death's doorstep. Does she have a health issue or a problem? That's way too skinny.

I'm grateful it's only for a 'handful' of episodes.

Well, she was forced to be at that event. There was no obligation to be fake. You aren't owed her friendship. Like it or not, Mimi is a huge part of DAYS history and it's great to have her back after months of boredom. 

I'm living for the Queen of Dragging. 

• Members
28 minutes ago, Winchester91 said:

Well, she was forced to be at that event. There was no obligation to be fake. You aren't owed her friendship. Like it or not, Mimi is a huge part of DAYS history and it's great to have her back after months of boredom. 

I'm living for the Queen of Dragging. 

Are you serious with this post??? If you aren't Farah herself.....you're a relative. She needs to be thankful to the fans of the soap and be nice.

You're full of it if you think being rude to soap viewers is acceptable.

• Members

I love her drags. I'm just telling you how she came across. Sorry it bothers you. I'm not the only one who saw it. You have to be fake sometimes. Many actors put on a show for their fans. I'd love to respect her for not giving a [!@#$%^&*] but sometimes you have to pretend you do. I have no issues with her being a snarky bitch.

5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Are you serious with this post??? If you aren't Farah herself.....you're a relative. She needs to be thankful to the fans of the soap and be nice.

You're full of it if you think being rude to soap viewers is acceptable.

Well, thank you for saying what I was being too nice in saying. LOL

Just now, ChitHappens said:

Thank god I don't watch Days!  I liked her as Mimi on Days but the "actress" became a monster IRL.  She looks absolutely horrible now!  

My sympathies to the Days fans

Please register in order to view this content

I didn't mind Mimi at first. But under JER, lord I couldn't wait for her to leave. And I liked her initially on OLTL but it wasn't long before Gigi irritated the piss out of me. It's like she goes from rootable spunky underdog to whatever it is her characters become. It's weird.

• Members
1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

Who is this 

Please register in order to view this content

11 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Thank god I don't watch Days!  the "actress" became a monster IRL.  She looks absolutely horrible now!  

12 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Well, thank you for saying what I was being too nice in saying. LOL

Believe me I was being nice. I wanted to use four letter words but I am sure Toups wouldn't have been happy.

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

(I know I get accused of being "too serious" or "mad" when I'm really just fine)

And you're such a teddy bear on here.

• Members
3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

You have to be fake sometimes. Many actors put on a show for their fans. I'd love to respect her for not giving a [!@#$%^&*] but sometimes you have to pretend you do.

Exactly.  So many of these self-entitled "celebrities" forget that it was the fans who made them, and it is the fans who can UN-make them.