Soap Hoppers --The Soap Actors And Roles Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tell Louise Shaffer part of the reason I taped Ryan's Hope off SoapNet was because I loved her being spoiler to the hypocritical, destructive pairing that was Frank and Jiiiiiiiiiiillian. 

Delia was no prize, but I still get riled up when I think of the double standard that was applied to her when Frank cheated with Jiiiiiiiiiilian long before Dee had any thought or inclination to cheat. And Jill was supposed to be some kind of liberated superior woman at the time? Bitch, please. Liberated women don't hurt other women in that way. 

Tell Louise Shaffer part of the reason I taped Ryan's Hope off SoapNet was because I loved her being spoiler to the hypocritical, destructive pairing that was Frank and Jiiiiiiiiiiillian. 

Delia was no prize, but I still get riled up when I think of the double standard that was applied to her when Frank cheated with Jiiiiiiiiiilian long before Dee had any thought or inclination to cheat. And Jill was supposed to be some kind of liberated superior woman at the time? Bitch, please. Liberated women don't hurt other women in that way. 

Sorry for the double posting. The original post didn't refresh. 

Edited by katie_9918

• Members

Marcia McCabe was excellent as Bunny Eberhardt, a hitwoman, trying to kill Jake McKinnon, on AW! After Jake was killed (which did not last, if you know what I mean) Vicky & Paulina both had to be palm bearers (Is that spelled right?) and the music that was played while they were taking Jake's body to be entombed was that Rolling Stones' hit "You Can't Always Get What You Want, but If You Try sometime You might get what you need" Because of that music one year YT took all those clips down!

http://pgpclassicsoaps.blogspot.com/2008/12/mccabe-mr.html

Edited by Donna B
Add link