Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

Oh lawd. LOL. Almost makes me want to troll him. Heh.

Didn't she have some web-series about a decade ago? Did she write that or did she have a writer?

I mean, at this point could it get any worse? lol. I feel like she'd at least have some respect for the show and the history, but then again, who knows ... with so many cooks in the soaps' kitchens, it's hard to tell who's to blame for what sometimes.

• Members

LOL I tried but he wouldn't give in. Guess he's not as clueless as he plays onscreen.

Oh well I took it for granted she would get a Co-HW, because I think every writer needs one. Her IMDB does list 3 writing credits for her. It's 3 "video shorts", whatever that means  

• Members

I'm having a good time envisioning him having a meltdown. I don't follow him or many soap actors so I don't know what his latest issue is (fill me in, please?) but he comes off so desperate because he knows he's been expendable for well over a decade now.

He seems so grumpy and unhappy, or at least that's how he plays Paul and it's so annoying. It reminds me of when Michael E. Knight grew disinterested in AMC and started to stop taking care of himself and he looked so grumpy and unhappy.

• Members

Absolutely. He does not care about the show or his character. He's just annoyed he's become so expendable.

DD is constantly picking up fights with random Twitter people berating his character. He tries to mock them, make them sound stupid, correct their grammar... lol it's pathetic.

• Members

Dr. Ruth and Dear Abby in the same show? Way too much of that!  I hate how they paint Cane as the good step son and Billy as the immature loser son. Lawd Jill was so pimping how great Cane was today that it was sickening.

When did JT lose his job?

And if anyone should be running Chancellor it should be Billy by himself. Cane needs to go!  I hate all the oh he/she is over me junk. This is such lazy ass writing.

BTW....Dr. Ruth was played by Jill today and Dear Abby is Nick. He needs to mind his own damn business.

Archived