Y&R December Spoilers

• Members

Spoilers are courtesy of Soapdom: 

•    Cane and Lily receive devastating news on baby Sam’s health! Will Sam survive? Can a holiday miracle-or tragedy bring Lily and Cane back together? 
•    Drama in the Newman family erupts as Abby and Victoria play cat and mouse games while Victor can’t keep control. A line between the Newman sisters is crossed when Victoria tears a new one into Ashley!
•    Kevin returns and finds himself for to expose his sins! Are him and Chloe finally done in for? 
•    Sharon grows very suspicious of Scott and Abby and begins monitoring their movements! Can Scott and Abby hide the truth?
•    Jack tries his best to help Dina with her deteriorating condition, but soon finds himself in a heated battle for control of Jabot with none other than Ashley!
•    As Mariah tries to resolve her feelings, Tessa learns to stand up for herself much to the shock of Mariah and Devon!
•    All hail the queen as an indignant Jill returns to Genoa City! Can the holiday family lessons Jill dishes out put Cane and Billy in their place? 
•    A dismal Christmas arrives in Genoa City, but the denizens find their own ways to become more festive. Look for surprises to occur for the Abbott, Newman, and Winters families! 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guarantee that Baby Sam's health scare and Christmas miracle will begin and end in one episode. Count on it.

And did I read right? Jill is returning as the bringer of lessons Christmas teaches us?? Further proof that the current regime have neither a clue nor the will to write for these characters as they actually are.

No Hilary in these spoilers. 

• Members

Mmmm...what I took from that (if MY was at all smart) is that Ashley's paternity is going to come into play courtesy of Victoria.

I'll tune back in for JW other than that...and SOD side board, I'm in no mood to see Sharon destroyed again. Or much of anything up there actually.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Meh. 

I'm to the point I just want them to pull the plug on Y&R. They aren't even trying when it comes to this show. 

Jill being brought out the moth balls to just prop Billy and Cane is pathetic. Jill is too much of a lively character to prop people. Jill should be over there all up in the Dina crisis. Jill should be involved in the going ons at Jabot. Chancellor Industries is basically dead at this point, hence why I suggested they should've just had Devon be appointed CEO. At least it'd still be on the canvas and alive in some form. Just sad.

I don't care about Cane's bastard child, as he's only a prop to bring Cane and Lily back together again for the 100th time. I'm pretty sure this malady will result in the two reuniting. Cane and Lily will revert back to being bores yet again. 

Kevin is like that roach that won't die. He keeps coming back for more and more. IDK what people see in this character or who GR is fooling around with at SONY or CBS to keep a job, but it needs to cease. This character is stale and played out. He was played out after he set Gina's restaurant on fire and locked Colleen in the freezer. He should've been hauled off to prison after that arc and never heard from again. 

Sharon spoilers p*ss me off b/c it's the same stories time and time again. Sharon invests in a man and gets tossed aside only to become the psycho in the situation. Get prepared for Abby/Scott propping to occur with Sharon being thrown on the sword for them. This is why I didn't want Sharon in a romance for a good 1-2 years. Sharon's big story should've been about her getting healthy and finding her biological father. 

Archived