Week of December 4th Spoilers

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Deja vu!  I am interested to see if Paul and Will have chemistry.

I believe it's this week where Sonny makes his choice. I'm assuming he chooses Will.

And I wonder if Belle fills in Will on him sleeping with Paul and about his marriage to Sonny.  I wonder why Sami would be so angry at Belle.

• Members

I can't remember either. Will was slightly aged in 2009 with that Patton kid and Belle/Shawn were already off the show. And Belle/Shawn didn't come back until 2015, after Will was strangled by Ben.

It's nice they're sharing scenes, but they have no real on-screen relationship.

I thought the Chad/Abby have breakfast with Will scenes would have been so much better if you crossed out Chad and Abby's name for Austin and Carrie (though I do like he reunited with Chad and Abby, even though both were recast, and Will was once a recast with the other Abby ....lol). Austin thought Will was his son for a while, still loved him afterwards, and he and Carrie raised him for a brief time while off-screen.

Eric doesn't have a relationship with Will either, only scene I remember is Will coming out to him. Even Brady doesn't, and it made me laugh when Brady told  Victor and Maggie about Will he used "Will Horton". I get that was for the audience, but all three of these people know Will. They had Claire do the same thing.

One of the problems on this show is so many people are related one way or another.

I thought about Belle telling her nephew Will (ironically Belle and Will were only born 2 years apart ...) that he slept with her half-brother Paul (lawd, the family dinners this town could have!) but I also wonder if it's about Sami lying about Will's paternity as a baby? Could be a number of things. I think the Paul thing feels more likely because Will kisses Paul soon, but I think it would have to be something to get Will even more angrier at Sami.

Looking forward to the new Ciara. She has the look I'd want for Bo and Hope's daughter. I hope the actress has the attitude and the writing to make an impression in the role.

Also looking forward to Brady and Paul,  I like that they have scenes together and have a relationship (well, Brady's selfish and it's always about him but I'm always happy when Brady shares scenes with someone not named Victor, Maggie or whoever his current lover is).

And Ron's not subtle, so I wonder where Eli investigating Deimos's murder leads? Maybe it wasn't Nicole. Many fans have speculated it was really Abby.

• Members

I got ahold of the new SOD and thought of you when I read about it. Moreso because the article made it sound like Will going to hitting on him something fierce.

And to give it even more icing...Paul is going to feel tempted...moreso given what happens right after.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I was going to mention this earlier when I first posted the pics. Lumberjack is a good word to describe it. I don't mind the hair. He is so good looking that he can pull it off. The problem is that Days dress Chandler like a slob. Chandler is a hunk and should be dressed like one. The shirt is untucked. The shirt has pockets which I hate and makes him look older than his age and I hate the damn strips. How about dressing him with solid color shirts without pockets? And a jacket or sweater that isn't one size too big or plain ugly?

Archived