Franko

Shortest Wait Between Roles?

I’m not sure of the exact date but didn’t Quinn Redeker leave the role of Alex Marshall on DOOL and start as Rex on Y&R within the same week in  July 1987 ?

Wasn't Jon Hensley recurring on OLTL as Brody when he was cast as Holden on ATWT in 1985?

Stephen Schnetzer was last mentioned in SON synopses as Marcello on OLTL in May 82.

By July he was Cass on AW.

Edited by Paul Raven

On 11/20/2017 at 9:22 AM, YRfan23 said:

I’m not sure of the exact date but didn’t Quinn Redeker leave the role of Alex Marshall on DOOL and start as Rex on Y&R within the same week in  July 1987 ?

Quinn had already done the reverse jump back in 79 when he was killed off as Nick Reed on Y&R and within weeks assumed the role of Alex on DOOL.

In this weeks SOD Jackie Z talks about moving from OLTL as Lana to GH as Bobbie.

She says she ended up airing on both shows in the same week in late 77.While Lana was dying on OLTL Barbara was arriving at GH. ABC were not happy as they felt it would confuse viewers. Zeman says today they would probably promote it.

August 1969. Just weeks after being killed off as Lee on AW, Barbara Rodell was on Secret Storm as Jill.

And then in May 71 she moved to GL as Leslie.

Edited by Paul Raven

On 12/4/2017 at 12:34 AM, amybrickwallace said:

Pamela Toll's last day on The Doctors in March 1970 aired about a week or so before the start of Somerset. She was part of the latter's first cast.

Actually Pamela's last episodes as Liz Wilson aired in mid-April not March. So she was still appearing as Liz while playing Pammy Davis on Somerset. I recently saw one of the April 1970 episodes and Liz was working in Nick Bellini's lab. They were discussing a certain shipment of rabbits. Of course, this was the lead-up to the story where little Greta Powers got infected with a virus. In the next episode, Liz abruptly left town to care for her mother.

On 11/21/2017 at 12:02 AM, Paul Raven said:

Wasn't Jon Hensley recurring on OLTL as Brody when he was cast as Holden on ATWT in 1985?

Stephen Schnetzer was last mentioned in SON synopses as Marcello on OLTL in May 82.

By July he was Cass on AW.

Why is Stephen Schnetzer not on my TV right now?

1 hour ago, SteelCity said:

Why is Stephen Schnetzer not on my TV right now?

He is, but you just can't see him (commercial voiceovers). No, I know what you mean. I wish he would show up in something, too.