Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Members

That's the thing: IIRC, TWY ended with Kevin still in high school.  According to Adult Kevin's narration, he graduated a year after everything in the series finale, including Kevin and Winnie's "first time," had transpired.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh, I agree but his offensive scumbag ways are finally being brought to light. It's laughable that people are questioning Eggert's timing when Baio has a history of a range of offensive behaviors toward his female costars going all the way back to Bugsy Malone.

(I'll never forget Victoria Rowell's allusion to a Diagnosis Murder co-star who demonstrated racist, sexist, offensive behavior, she didn't name names but I eventually figured out that it had to be Baio).

Time was way up for him a long time ago but the exposure of his misdeeds and offensive words are finally starting to take root in people's consciousness.

Charles should never have been put in charge-- he is worse than Buddy.

• Members

Speaking of, how much longer before someone comes forward about Scott's frequent co-star, Willie Aames?  Because, you know the truth is out there.

Now we know how he played Joshua Rush so well.

But seriously.  I want Woody Allen held accountable.  Not just for the pedophilia, but for his clear racism as well.  I'd never ask him to write a movie where an AA or other minority is a lead character, but I DO believe he could do much, much better when he DOES include us in one of his films.  When you can count the number of AA actors with even minor roles in Woody Allen's movies on one hand -- which is odd when you consider that the majority of them are set in NYC -- AND they're either maids or whores (for the women), or stereotypical "big, Black, beautiful buck" personal trainers (for the men), something is very, very wrong.

Edited by Khan

• Members

These comments weren't sexual or racist, but what he said about Erin Moran right after her passing (blaming her for using drugs and causing her death when it turned out that it was natural causes - CANCER!!) was inexcusable and heartless. I don't think he even really apologized for what he said when the coroner confirmed her COD. What a jerk. 😠😠😠😠😠

Edited by amybrickwallace

• Members

I love you, Diane, and I understand why you feel you need to continue supporting and defending Woody...but I really wish you had just stayed silent...especially now, when so many women are out there, fighting the fight that needed to be fought, and looking to women like you as role models.

• Members

I sometimes forget about Charles In Charge and automatically think of Eight Is Enough when Willie Aames is brought up. He and Scott also starred in Zapped. Prior to EIE Aames had a recurring role on Family as T.J. One memorable episode included Genie Francis as a nasty girl who threatens Kristy McNichol to stay away from T.J. 

I always felt if there was a stories to be told by a former child star about Hollywierd, it would be Kristy McNichol.