Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watched the sentencing yesterday on MSNBC and it was gratifying then of course MEN were cursing out the judge for claiming she was inviting him to be gang raped or murdered in prison based on her comments. Seriously they can take a seat protecting this monster. I know we are supposed to believe in rehab but he still doesn't think he did anything wrong.

There are so many disturbing aspects of this but the one I really struggle with was what about where these athletes were examined and they had a parent in the room. Seriously I don't even know what to say about the ignorance of these parents. In their own way complicit

• Members

Personally, I always thought it was ridiculous to have men present Best Actress, women present Best Actor, and so on.  If I had my druthers, the previous year's winner in that category would be the one presenting the next year.  IOW, whoever won Best Actress LAST year should present Best Actress THIS year.

To tell you the truth, I always thought was David Copperfield was gay.  So this news is kinda surprising to me.

• Members

I understand what you're saying, but what if last year's winner was nominated in the same category this year and won? Would he/she present AND accept his/her own award?

I remember his long relationship with Claudia Schiffer. He has a young daughter with his current girlfriend.

Edited by amybrickwallace