Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Members

Oh, I agree that was tacky as hell to do that.

I had looked up Feldman on social media after seeing the initial posting and saw a bunch of complaints about his livestream so at least he finally got the livestream/video up and running for the people who paid for a viewing pass. Some people had basically been accusing him of pulling a Geraldo/Al Capone's vault.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's going to be a process. It's already likely that his legal team will appeal, so how much he ultimately serves is a bit of an unknown at this moment.

What we do know is that jury convicted him and a judge sentenced him, he will be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life and at this point, likely the most prominent sex offender in U.S. history.  That is immutable.

• Members

The conspiracy lunatics do, as they will tell us it's all part of a grand plan to kill him for his silence. These people just flood all over social media spewing complete nonsense and poison, and are just sick. They spread utter insanity as the gospel, like claiming Tom Hanks is actually under some sort of house arrest. 

• Members

I saw that CBS was repeating the debut of the Late Late Show with James Corden. Beyond doing a double take at how dated various segments already are (hello Lena Dunham...), I was horrified that they included a long comedy segment starring Les Moonves. They are clearly desperate for material to repeat with everything going on, but that they still gave him such a positive platform after full exposure of everything he did tells you again just how depraved the people at the top of CBS are. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...