cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Big OMG! 

Please register in order to view this content

It's not that I even know the man but I've never heard any comments about him before. Then again, I realize that I am not one of those people who truly has their ear to the ground about what goes on with these personalities in the entertainment industry.  Things and people most people generally know about, I'm usually finding out for the first time.

• Members

Corey Feldman's  Documentarty , MY Truth was supposed to lIVE Stream last night but was "Hacked" & the company doesnt do refunds so lots of people are screwed out of 20.00

Feldman is an ass

Edited by John

• Members

The documentary finally streamed on-line

Feldman didnt name anyone I already didnt know of but hearing it in contexts broke my heart for Him & Haim

Ricky Garcia was amazing as well discussing how his manager molested him

Kristoff St John whom worked with Feldman at CBS for Bad News Bears was featured

KSJ talking about how a parent needs to do all to protect their children also broke me

The one thing that pissed me off, they freeze frame on Kristoff St John & mention his passing then mention that he told producers off camera he was molested as a teen but dint name his abuser. Why put that in there? KSJ isnt around to speak his truth

Edited by John

• Members

Didn't KSJ talk about it in his own documentary? I remember watching an interview years ago and KSJ seemed to intimate that it was someone connected to the cult that his parents belonged to. I didn't think that the person was in the entertainment industry but I could be wrong. Kristoff has talked about it on camera, even though he didn't name his abuser.