DAYS: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Joey should have been shipped off and/or recast long ago. Has nothing to do with why they could have just sent Anjelica back to New York. I was referring to RC's penchant for killing off characters that had been brought back on canvas and killed off within a year--whether he brought them back or someone else did.

• Members

If her death is the starting point for story ramifications,then fine. Otherwise,yes, she should just leave town.

Way too many deaths means they lose impact. Like all those other storylines -who's the dad, amnesia,back from the dead...they work if used sparingly.

• Members

Friday's episode was just bizarre, non-sensical, funny, touching, dumb, some poor acting thrown in, some realistic dialogue and much that was cringe-worthy (not sure Culliton could have saved the outline from itself).  Drake H. drives me absolutely ape-sh_t batty with his mannered (bells palsy) approach to acting, but the sideways face contortions while talking to the foam vent, aye.  I had to take an extra blunt puff of my herb medicinal to get through.  Deidre! What a trooper.  She takes whatever they give her and keeps it classy.  Sweet dude/dude love scenes, love the way they are paralleling the Chabby and Ponny romances, but ooohhuuuu Wait till Will returns.  LOL.  The writers didn't even try to make sense of out Bonnie and Hattie's sudden turnabout.  I think Ron believes if you throw in a train wreck of story (i.e. Angelica's scheme), you'll get eyeballs to the screen.  I watched. Bu thank Goddess Joan Collins, some herbs are legal in my state.

• Members

It doesn't matter. Currently, in real life, he's healthier, has a haircut and seems back in shape. (And trust me, I've called out his current look as well, the hair, the extra weight. The extra weight isn't healthy but I'll give credit where credit is due as he's turned it around)

Archived