DAYS: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny hasn't been power hungry since Deimos was killed and he sat in jail. I see more of the old Sonny now. But Freddie has been phoning it in since he came back. The haircut bothers me more than the weight. Heaven forbid someone doesn't have a six pack.

I like Paul, but Paulson are snoozeville. At least they are allowed to show affection now that Dena's no longer writing. We've seen them in bed several times, kissing (I don't need to hear how Freddie sucks and looks like he doesn't want to do it, I don't care), etc. So it's already improved. I'd prefer Will/Paul as well.

Meanwhile, I've been behind on a few episodes so I haven't posted much about my thoughts. The show has some good eppies, some boring ones. I find it so much more watchable though.

Can't say Raines being Dario's partner shocked me. I suspected it from the start. I wish he weren't being made the fall guy because I loved him putting Hope and Rafe in their place. Now it seems like Hope or Rafe (likely Rafe) will become commish and that just irks me. I think the show thinks they fixed these two but they haven't.

It's been nice to see a bit of fire in Lani lately but I have to say she's another bore. I never thought Sal Stowers was the strongest actress either. I want to like her. I see the potential and I hate saying this but zzzz.

Please register in order to view this content

It was nice to see Maggie caring about what happens to Lucas again. Kate sure didn't seem to give a damn when he showed up drunk. I LOL'd at drunk Lucas telling Eric he wasn't like him and wouldn't drive drunk. Drunk Lucas is a trip. I'm so glad Bryan Dattilo is getting airtime and Ron seems to like him. Was never a big fan of Chloe/Lucas together but I like that she's in his orbit again.

I enjoyed seeing John and Marlena in adjoining padded cells and their fantasy.

• Members

Saw yesterday's episode and liked the John/Marlena scenes. Not sure how John got there since I missed some episodes due to no TV...LOL

Paul and Sonny are a snoozefest.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived