Sign in to follow this  
YRBB

Wonder Woman 1984

I LOVE the title. Really simple but great.

I'm surprised they confirmed he's back but most expected it anyway, so.... And he does look hot.

You can just feel the wardrobe and hair people being torn between actually attempting to show 1984 style and just going "let's do parodies for lols!" in that shot.

That pic is great. Speaking of Wonder Woman 1984, remember that 1974 TV movie of the week where Cathy Lee Crosby was a blonde wonder woman ? She really didn't have any powers and her outfits looked like a female Evel Kneivel. I remember that weird scene with the rainbow colored glop running down the walls with the donkey. There was also the scene where the snake coils around her leg and she calls room service to bring a saucer of milk to lure the snake away.....LOL Anitra Ford (Price Is Right 70's model) was also in it.

A fan of WW on youtube did a hilarious mashup of the TV movie with the opening credits from the series.

Here is the original opening to the 1974 movie.

On 6/18/2018 at 9:12 PM, SoapDope said:

That pic is great. Speaking of Wonder Woman 1984, remember that 1974 TV movie of the week where Cathy Lee Crosby was a blonde wonder woman ? She really didn't have any powers and her outfits looked like a female Evel Kneivel. I remember that weird scene with the rainbow colored glop running down the walls with the donkey. There was also the scene where the snake coils around her leg and she calls room service to bring a saucer of milk to lure the snake away.....LOL Anitra Ford (Price Is Right 70's model) was also in it.

A fan of WW on youtube did a hilarious mashup of the TV movie with the opening credits from the series.

Here is the original opening to the 1974 movie.

I have the movie on DVD. I preferred the Lynda Carter version over the movie.