DAYS: Fan favorite Makes A Return

• Members

You're welcome, @KMan101. I only remember because like I said upthread, I was looking for the storyline on YT for the first return and I wanted to see that last Marlena/Kristen showdown since the mags were all over that at the time...but...alas...:(

ETA: PS. liked the promo for her last return

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From your lips to Mal Young's ears!!!  She'd do it too- I actually chatted with her about it when Eileen was fired and went to DAYS.  She was willing then, if they'd asked.  I'd KILL to see Epperson's Ashley again, though it wouldn't be quite the same without Don Diamont's Brad there.  Those two had sexual tension for days.

• Members

You are right.

Her first return, October 2012 - November 2013 was the two failed weddings with Brady.

Her second return, July 2014 - November 2014 was when she kidnapped Daniel, got John out of his coma, had a run-in with Susan, almost slept with Daniel, and left Salem with Theresa's embryo.

Her third return was in April 2015 when she held Theresa, Brady and Melanie captive in the castle in Italy, before she was pushed out of the window by Marlena.

All of her returns were written by Tomlin and Whitesell. I think, and hope, that Ron will write Kristen better than they did.

• Members

i swear there was some petition to have Brenda return too after Eileen was fired? She definitely would return in a heartbeat too, but I think SONY is way too into having Eileen star in both shows.

i did say (and still think) that Brenda could join B&B as a Kristen Forrester recast, so she can reunite with Diamont.....it would have been neat to see her in a triangle with Katie because she battled HT on Y&R, but it doesn't look like it will ever head that way...

• 4 months later...

Archived