Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think that Abby should have kept Brad's name. She grew up thinking that he was her father, right? Abby and Colleen could have become the new Lori and Leslie Brooks, that's was always my fantasy for them.

Chelsea takes so much space for no reason, plus her story is taking Nick to a very boring direction. She should either leave town with the baby or become an Annie Lavery/Sheila Carter character who causes problems for Nick & Sharon.

The return of Dina has brought so much to the show. They should find a way to keep her around. 

I don't get Hilary. A few months ago she was GC's Julie Chen, married to a powerful man and having a talk show. Now she is acting as though she is the 70's Jill Foster who is  dreaming of making it big. MM should be the star of the show, she is a fascinating actress and I don't think that the character would settle for co-hosting an internet show with someone like Cassiah. She should start working with Billy Abbott. Neither Jack or Jill would be happy about it.  

I don't buy Abby as the female version of Adam who tries hard to fit in with the others. The actress would be much more fun in a story having an affair with Cane behind Lily's back.

Y&R is the only soap that I find interesting and "soapy" enough to think about the characters and potential stories. So they are probably doing something right.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MANY people. And whoever dared to say that the actor might have a very valid point was told that they hated gay people with passion. Needless to say that this ended up being a very heated conversation about racism and Victoria Rowell.

• Members

I don't have the time to read the numerous Y&R threads of that period right now. I am not that desperate. I have a very good memory though. And I also have good manners, so I am not going to answer to a poster who calls me "a desperate little liar" in a way that they would enjoy it. 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived