dragonflies

"The Conners" Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

I know, I'm excited too, so excited I thought it was last night and not tonight LOL was so disappointed

Oh weird. I watched it today so it must have aired somewhere. Canada gets it a day earlier I guess.

Glad to have another season of The Conners back.  :)

I wonder if they'll finally address where the hell Andy is. And perhaps a shout-out again about Jerry?  

It feels weird they are making it seem as Andy never happened but it was Roseanne in 2018 I thought they said in interviews, Andy & Jerry are away but would be dealt with

That's a nice little scene. 

Meanwhile I'm spending my time wasting my fingers on replies to people who insist the ratings would be higher with Roseanne still there. 

I've been too busy to catch the first two episodes yet. It seems like it's mostly holding up well judging by the ratings headlines. I'm going to get back to it today.

1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

That's a nice little scene. 

Meanwhile I'm spending my time wasting my fingers on replies to people who insist the ratings would be higher with Roseanne still there. 

Sigh... they use that argument because they just don't understand the landscape and trajectory of television ratings, especially broadcast TV. Ignorance is bliss for them. It helps them prove their flimsy argument. 

These are the same people who will say This Is Us only has 8 million viewers now because Randall's daughter is a lesbian... 

I could just imagine how Roseanne would've responded to THAT development, lol.

Edited by Khan