Days Promo - Who Will He Choose?

• Members
3 hours ago, MichaelGL said:

I miss the days where Chad hated Gabby (for what she did to Melanie, who btw I despised). This is definitely a complete 360. 

People forgive and move on, though Abby should always give her the side eye for what happened to her dad because of Gabi's obsession with Chad

• Members

Whish all three of them were just taken out right then and there. None of them are likable or sympathic anymore. This incredibly horribly forced quadrangle/triangle has done SO much damage to these characters. I wanted to give Marci Miller time, and while she's not awful, I don't like her Abigail. I could never picture Mansi's Abby putting up with any of this [!@#$%^&*]. I didn't think I'd miss her so much.

• Members
3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Whish all three of them were just taken out right then and there. None of them are likable or sympathic anymore. This incredibly horribly forced quadrangle/triangle has done SO much damage to these characters. I wanted to give Marci Miller time, and while she's not awful, I don't like her Abigail. I could never picture Mansi's Abby putting up with any of this [!@#$%^&*]. I didn't think I'd miss her so much.

That's Dena's poison pen for you

Archived