GH: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Unlike Mr. Carlivati, Jean and Shelly did not do an anniversary episode last year on April 1st, GH's premiere date, if I am not mistaken.  My guess is that unless it is some sort of milestone, Jean and Shelly have decided not to do anniversary episodes for GH any longer.  So, unless I hear differently, I will assume GH's 54th will be ignored.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice to see Bobbie and Felicia working together. I liked seeing Lucas, Bobbie and Carly all in the same scene for a change (and Michael too) and Bobbie and Lucas actually were at the hospital at the same time! MIRACLES HAPPEN! And Brad and Lucas got their five minute story for the year.

Of course Jason and Curtis will think Liv is Ava. Zzzz

Opening the show with Franco and Liz in bed was disgusting. Yuck.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Not the way to open the episode...just ewwwwwwww!

Seeing Carly,Bobbi, Lucas,and Michael together in a scene brought me to Fred Sanford palpitations...of course, that will be it for a while. Liked the Brad/Lucas scene.

Can Droolian please be killed in the crossfire of this mob war?

Time for a time out in rehab for Finn...Roxy should be fired for letting Finn get this bad, she's obviously not doing her job.

Budget cuts at the hospital? Cut dayplayer doctors, nurses,Amy,Hammy. and the art-therapy program, Greens Hayden...Stick to Piph, Bobbi. Liz and occasionally Felix

Loved seeing Felicia

Just watched the last 3 episode. I liked Felicia snooping on Nelle for Bobbie. I like that Bobbie is on to Nelle. Franco and Liz in bed was disgusting. It was nice to see Lucas,Brad,Bobbie, Felix and Felicia. KS looks really bad. Olivia Jerome bares no resembles to the fierce mob diva she once was. Jelly reduced Olivia Jerome to a cartoon. Jelly are doing serious damage to Anna. 

Archived