DAYS: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Deimos stole a powerful all seeing internet device called the Orwell

Please register in order to view this content

. Nicole and Maggie babbling about Daniel. The Kiriakis Mansion is a nice set but why must it always be so darkly lit? Deimos, Andre, Eduardo and Dario are dead weight and need to go. Well at least there was a little action at the end. 

• Members

Maggie is brought out the basement so any conversation with Nicole can lead to a version of "I know exactly what you mean. I miss him too." *tears*

Nicole even dreams about him and he gives her his blessings.

• Members

What did it for me was how they tried to compare Nicole and Daniel's...what? Four months together to Mickey and Maggie's four decades?? I nearly lost my dinner. There is someone on that show that has it BAD for Shawn Christian, and I do NOT get it.

• Members

I'm at a loss too. Who likes him so damn much? This character gets more mentions than Bo and Will combined, over the last year. One of the worst characters in the history of this show and we still can't get rid of him. Ron better leave Daniel's ass dead. I will never buy Nicole and Daniel as this true love they want to push. Eric was always written that way. I just don't get what happened. You had Ericole suddenly heating back up and then boom, overnight Eric's out and Daniel is the love of her life. She dreams about him, and talks about him, and still mourns him .... LAWD

Archived