• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'll give them a pass since it's a Halloween episode. lol. Did you enjoy the "Everybody Loves Brian" mention ? lol!

Premiere was fun. I missed this show and needed some happiness last night. It was great to have it back.

The cast remains fabulous. They haven't missed a beat. The script was sharp and I couldn't stop laughing. I did enjoy the slight 'dig' at Netflix. I think a lot of folks opinion about Netflix has gone down. Not saying they still don't have some good/great shows on there but the momentum it once had seems to be ... anywho ... (I think Netflix needs to figure out what it wants to be again, personally and I say that as someone who was practically Netflix addicted for a few years, and way before they started creating original content)

I miss the full opening theme song though but understandable it's cut for time of course. I feel like theme songs really make a show and it's been sad over the years to see just 30 second openings.

Can't wait to see Marla Gibbs. Love seeing her get work and that she's still able to work. Love love love her. 

Random, but Betty White has kinda disappeared ... hope she's doing ok!

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Forgive me if it's been said already, but is the show available anywhere else, like Hulu?

Wow, in the process of looking to see if it is, I've learned that Pluto TV debuted a new 24/7 channel for the original series last night in honor of the new series's return! They're airing the first six seasons on a loop with some episodes of AITF sprinkled in as well. Simply amazing that they made it a purpose to highlight the original series, especially when the success of a reboot sometimes means the fading out of the source material.

Alas, it seems like Pop is the only legal way to see the new season. I'm sure I can find it somewhere, but I really wanted to watch it in a way that helps the show.

• Members

@DRW50

I don't have a cable plan beyond streaming anymore, and I'm not willing to pay $50 just for Hulu or Pop's live service. So I too will sadly find Other Means to watch, but for now I'll watch the premiere free on Pop's site/app.

• 1 month later...