Netflix: One Day at a Time

• Members

As to the first two episodes, show's still great. Flows fine. The presence of Max (who returned in the S3 finale) onscreen in Penelope's fantasies makes me suspect he's not gone for good despite the promises of a new love interest, though. I'd be fine with more Max.

If you have trouble finding the show via Other Means if you don't have Pop, hit me up.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Making my way through the curtailed S4 - it only got half its season completed (plus tonight's animated episode, previewed above) due to the pandemic. Max being back is lovely, though I keep expecting a shoe to drop in his and Penelope's renewed romance. The pregnancy news for

Please register in order to view this content

is intriguing.

I wonder if Alex's hair is due to another role Marcel Ruiz took before filming - it seems to be lasting past Halloween.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The ODAAT midseason finale (or perhaps now Season 4 period, given the circumstances - it was the last episode they filmed before the pandemic) was really emotional, with them scattering Berto’s ashes on the roof. You could tell the actors were fighting to keep it together, especially Rita Moreno and Justina. Given the state of all the relationships (minus Elena and Syd, who now seem poised for a college breakup despite their claims to the contrary) it could easily have been a series finale, but I am for once confident it won’t be - Pop seems committed to the show. I don’t know when the show will be back, but I’m glad it’s still doing so well. 

It is odd to me how they’ve hyped up an “unexpected” romantic development for Penelope this season, when all that’s happened so far is her recommitting to Max and now their happily agreeing never to marry (which I think is a mistake, but we’ll see). I am happy he’s back but I was expecting a bigger surprise.

Still haven’t seen the animated episode - I’ll watch it soon. Now to catch up on the latter half of Season 2 of The Conners.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm excited to see her on DWTS. The dance show hasn't held my interest for quite a few years now and especially now that Bergeron was shown the door. Great publicity for her. I love how she's game to do just about anything, lol.

I'm also happy to see the show airing on CBS (they did say it would anyway, as part of the deal)

I enjoyed watching some of the ODAT original cast reunion too. Michael Lembeck still looks good. lol. 

And Valerie hasn't 'moved on'. She's in there and seems to be having a ball. I believe she was also asked somewhere else about the current ODAT and basically why she hasn't appeared (i was re-reading this thread and saw back in 2017/2018 I wondered why she hadn't even mentioned the new show at all). 

Edited by KMan101

• 3 weeks later...