B&B Promo - Danger in Monte Carlo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup

I noticed that Liam was running again. Maybe he saw Quinn or Hope? I don't know cause once I saw that I changed the channel. I saw the ending today and more of the same with keep her away from me scene. How many times can Bradley Bell repeat those scenes?

• Members

Whoever wrote the pathetic airplanes scenes with Quinn should be sent back to 1980s comedy school. However RS looked amazing in those MC scenes and I don't get why they can't focus on the fact that she is a savvy smart businesswoman. I suppose Brad prefers to treat smart women as psychos (Quinn), sluts (Brooke), neurotic (Katie), wishy washy/lame/needy (Steffy and Hope), etc. Someone should inform Brad that smart women can have problems and drama and still maintain their integrity and intelligence. 

• Members

Well, a quick rundown, of only the things THEY know about - tried to kill Liam with a Sword so that Wyatt could have Hope.  Followed them to Paris, shoved someone off of a bridge so that Wyatt...could have Hope.  Once she got her pathetic son the girl he wanted...stalked her endlessly even though Wyatt promised "to protect her from Mom".  Hope asked her to stay away from her.  Ultimately causing the death of her own unborn grandchild.  Kidnapped Liam so that Wyatt could have Steffy.   Liam didn't press charges, because Wyatt said (like he always does) "all she needs is some help".  Steffy tells her to stay away from her, and she again starts stalking and showing up unannounced.  And they don't even know about Deacon getting shoved off of a cliff.  So moronic....and every month or so Deacon or someone says to her....."well you've done crazy stuff but THIS is even CRAZY FOR YOU!"  So stupid....he said it again the other day - about either her and Eric or her and going to Monte Carlo.  Why is anything crazy for her?  She's a nutjob.  Yawn.  And Wyatt will defend her now...that's next.  I don't understand why they don't have Liam grow a pair and have him tell Wyatt to go suck an egg - why he even interacts with Wyatt is so stupid.  Tell both he and Steffy - you're both married to IT.  The IT being Wyatt's mother.  Go love it and live it up.

• Members

They went to Monte Carlo to do the same chasing scenes. Was Steffy chasing Quinn all around Monte Carlo suppose to be suspenseful? I found it funny as hell in a bad way. I can't believe they flew all the way to Monte Carlo for this. 

Archived