Y&R - Two Actors Tweet They're OUT

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Mal Young seriously cleans house and gets rid of the Baldwin/Fisher brothers. Both of them have long overstayed their welcome. 

But Alicia Coppola was wasted from what very little I've seen. Why put her opposite that old fart, Victor? It was obvious that this Travis character was doomed to amount to nothing. It's like a trope on Y&R where a primary character goes and find love with a blue collar person and it amounts to nothing with the exception of Katherine/Murphy and Victor/Hope. Victor did it with Ramona. Sharon did it with Sam. Now Victoria did it with Travis. 

For some odd reason, this show is determined to make Vicky/Billy be the end all, be all when I feel Billy has more chemistry with Phyllis and had more chemistry with Chelsea under the previous 2 actors and present one. After Billy Miller left, they should've nixed this pairing forever and simply made them co-parents/good friends. 

• Members

Due to how the character of Travis was written this week it seemed like he was already out. With Alicia, once the prison stuff ends, there is really no place unless they put her with Jack, but again it would be with the left behind of Victor. 

For me Victoria and Billy don't need to be back together again. I don't get it. 

• Members

I expect that Natalie will be exiting as well because the character has not been integrated or tested with any other potential mates, except Billy and he will have his hands full with Chloe/Phyllis/Victoria. Kevin will be involved with Chloe and Mariah. I also think that Marissa's days are numbered since she's barely been on since she was cast in the failed CW pilot. 

Archived