London

Lethal Weapon: Discussion Thread

The iconic cop duo Riggs and Murtaugh are back in the all-new FOX Series LETHAL WEAPON. Don't miss them as they work in a crime-ridden modern-day LA.

I hope this is ok as I did not see a thread for this upcoming show. I'm curious as I love Damon Sr. 

Still watching and I hate that I like it. I usually hate remakes on general principle, but this captures the movie feel but manages to work within TV parameters. Then again, I think I saw Shane Black's name in the credits (who was responsible for the franchise), so I'm sure his input is invaluable.

Weapon” get off to a nice start earlier in the evening, where it posted a 2.2. The show averaged a 1.9 in its first half hour but shot up to a 2.5 in its second, as viewers began migrating to Fox in anticipated of “Empire.”

I didn't know they was showing new episode this week . I caught it on Demand, I believe I like this episode more then the others that was shown. I guess they going to be testing him with other females.

I loved the actual bad guy, I don't think I've ever really heard him speak as he sounded so child-like in the role of Cyril O'Reilly on Oz.

That was a great episode, I was cracking up at the bowling and how he said he rounded up from a 290.